Tubidy – In the past, we used an MP3 player to listen to the songs we liked. It is like a more modern and advanced version of Walkman that uses a cassette. However, with today’s Smartphone technology, we can also listen to music and songs without problem. It comes to this question, is there Integrating MP3 Players with Smartphones: The Complete Guide?
You want to move from the old MP3 player to the latest Smartphone. Yet, it is hard to do because you have saved so many great songs on your MP3 player. So, if there is a guide to integrate this old player with the Smartphone that would be great because you can listen to your favorite MP3 song with a new tool. Here, we will tell you how to get your favorite MP3 song to your Smartphone.
Transferring Your MP3 Song to Computer
Integrating an MP3 player physically into your Smartphone is doable. However, it requires skill and deep knowledge of electronic devices and even engineering. Therefore, we do not recommend that way to get your MP3 song.
The best way to integrate your MP3 player into your Smartphone is by using the raw MP3 file in your player. First of all, you must transfer them to your computer. That way you can transfer the MP3 song files again to your Smartphone. Here is how you transfer MP3 files to a computer:
- Connect your MP3 player to your computer by using a USB cable,
- You might want to install the software from the MP3 player manufacturer to browse the MP3 files. But, if it doesn’t include the software in its package, in general, you can do it with the File Explorer tool on your computer.
- Once you connect the MP3 player to the computer, use File Explorer to open the MP3 player folder,
- Locate the MP3 files you want to relocate to your computer,
- Once you have found the files, select them, then right-click, and choose “Copy” to copy those files. You also can press “Ctrl+C” or “Cmnd+C”.
- Then, open the folder on your computer where you want to save those MP3 files. Right-click and press “Paste”.
Now, all MP3 song files from your MP3 player have been copied to your computer. Next, you can start to “integrate” it into your Smartphone. This method also allows you to get the raw MP3 song on your computer with high quality. It is also the reason and answer to this question, Why MP3 Is the Preferred Format for Podcasters?
Transferring to Your Smartphone
After you get the MP3 song from your MP3 player, now, you can transfer it to your Smartphone. You can use two methods this time. Use the cable to transfer all those files to your Smartphone. Use the cable to connect your Smartphone and computer, browse the Smartphone with File Explorer, and choose a folder in your Smartphone where you want to save the MP3 files.
The other method is using Bluetooth. Similar to the first method, you should connect your Smartphone to your computer using Bluetooth. Then, transfer the MP3 files through Bluetooth to the folder in your Smartphone. Let’s move to the next step of Integrating MP3 Players with Smartphones: The Complete Guide.
Playing MP3 Files on a Smartphone
After you have all MP3 song files transferred to your Smartphone, you can play them to listen to the song you want. To do this, you can use the default music player from the Smartphone brand. Or, you can install a new MP3 player app to play the MP3 song files.
We recommend getting a new MP3 player app this time. It has more features and better capability to play MP3 songs than the default music player app. Now, you have already succeeded in integrating your MP3 player with your Smartphone.
Downloading MP3 Files
The other methods you also can use are downloading the MP3 files from the internet. Nowadays, you can find all downloadable songs on the internet. You can save them in MP3 format to your Smartphone and listen to them offline without using the internet. Here are several steps to download MP3 files to your Smartphone:
- Get the MP3 song downloader app on your Smartphone,
- Open the MP3 downloader app and search for the songs you saved in your MP3 player from the internet,
- Once you find them, you can start downloading them to your Smartphone using the app. It will give you the raw MP3 files.
Now, you can listen to the MP3 song. Some app also allows you to choose the MP3 file quality when you download those songs. Choose a high-quality format, such as 320 kbps, to get the best sound quality.
That concludes our Integrating MP3 Players with Smartphones: The Complete Guide. It is easy to get MP3 song files to your Smartphone from your MP3 player. Follow our guide above and guarantee, you can enjoy your favorite songs in no time.